PRODUCT DESIGNER FTW, ORIGINALS
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To create commercial innovations which drive the product process from design direction through to production reality.
Bring Design solution that sets the industry standard for commercially relevant products. Collaborate with the HZO/PDX team to ensure seamless integration into inline product plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of shoe building from design sketch phase to manufacturing
- Design and develop solutions to achieve commercialisation of iconic silhouettes.
- Act as an innovative solution provider for the label.
- Constantly resource new materials and processes in conjunction with new manufacturing techniques.
- Communicate and share new insights and best practices to enable potential new design solutions for the rest of the team
- Understand HZO design directions keeping innovative design aesthetics through cost engineered design solutions.
- University/Design School graduate in the area of Industrial Design.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of lifestyle and sport culture
- Knowledge of the commercial channel beneficial
- Excellent English knowledge (oral & written).
Through sport, we have the power to change lives.