ASSISTANT DESIGNER FOOTWEAR - CULTURE COLLABORATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS - BU ORIGINALS (M/W/D)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Assist the Design team to design market right products for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development.
- Execute the creative vision in a product range for the category.
- Develop creative solutions to individual products.
- Work with the creative process and execute towards given targets and defined design languages and strategies.
- Execute design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally present product ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meetings
- Support an efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development for all issues regarding the ranges and products
- Support product management and development in all issues regarding the realization of products and collections.
- Visualize ideas for products and ranges with clarity.
- Creating 3D concept representation, 3D assets, digital product information for an accurate development and decision-making process.
- Team members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of fashion product and fashion design/industrial product or industrial design
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High level of creativity
- Passion for design
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong 3D skills and knowledge of virtual tools are required
APP tools: Clo3D, Browzwear, VStitcher or similar 3D fashion design tools
FTW tools: Rhino, Modo, ICAD Pro, or similar 3D design tools
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or BA or MA from a college or university, major Design
- Preferably a practical experience in a design environment
Through sport, we have the power to change lives.