Footwear Designer Active Lifestyle
We are excited to offer the position of Footwear Designer within the newly emerged Tennis vertical in our design team. You will work in a very fast-moving environment and be involved in the full design process of footwear creation starting from concept research to product briefings for production. Your expertise will shape technology-infused movement-lifestyle products, backed by your keen eye for emerging trends and materials.
- You will be responsible for the design and evolution of a whole shoe family.
- You own your projects from design concepts through final delivery.
- You design technology-infused movement-lifestyle products.
- You will work on developing concepts, mock-ups, visuals, 2D and 3D files for new projects.
- You will collaborate with our Zurich based development team and our Vietnam based development team on creating functional and performance-driven products.
- You have an eye and passion for relevant, upcoming trends and materials.
- You will develop and visualize a strong vision for future products.
- You should be a strong communicator, adapt at liaising with key stakeholders and confident presenting to cross-functional teams
- You enjoy working as a team player and have an open style with sharing and taking on various points of view
- Bachelor or master’s degree in product or industrial design or a related field.
- Experience working with textiles, knits and engineered materials would be a plus such as understanding of the application to footwear design
- Approximately 3 years experience within a similar Footwear Design or relevant industry Design role
- A curious mind with a strong interest for contemporary footwear, fashion, and design
- Excellent 2D software skills (Adobe CS), 3D software skills are definitely a plus
- Good sketching and mock-up skills
- Structured Mind, excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills which enable to work in a fast-moving environment and handling several projects and seasons at the same time
- Strong interest in working with cross-functional teams – materials, product managers, designers
- Team player and a positive mind
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, any other language would be a plus