*Please submit all applications including CV in English*
Tropicfeel was born in 2017 to change how we travel by giving modern-day travelers the inspiration and innovation they need to lead an authentic and purposeful lifestyle. We’re not just gear suppliers that love to travel—we’re also people that look to inspire conscious exploring across our planet. Every action we take, and product we create, is to continue our journey to becoming a company dedicated to responsible and sustainable growth.
We’re a team of big dreamers at Tropicfeel, but we know that achieving those dreams requires action and collaboration. That’s why we look for individuals who bring energy, a can-do attitude, and a commitment to teamwork—with authentic opinions and commitment to creating a positive impact in the world.
We are looking for a Footwear designer whose main mission will be to design the best footwear according to our design philosophy, in order to offer high-quality products to our community.
Design lead of the footwear category
Category Expert of Performance lab
Innovation & Customer behaviour expert
- Be the Footwear Development owner: From design concept, protos to the confirmation sample
- Seasonal Market Analysis Research & Conceptual Mood Boards
- Drive Colour Proposals for all Footwear & aligned with the full Tropicfeel range
- Deliver Technical Sketches for all Footwear Designs
- Understand & Own Pattern updates/execution
- Own Fitting sessions & comments to suppliers
- Manage Wearer Trials - in-house to review performance changes etc before actioning in production
- Drive relationships with Footwear suppliers for the development lifecycle
- Drive Newness and evolution into the Footwear range
- Return Rate analysis & proposals to improve
- Collaborate with Production Lead: ensure fitting standards are always met/performance standards met/ feedback on production to review & improve next order
- Performance innovation within all aspects of the sneaker, from materials, trims & patterns
- Driving ID Lab survey strategy for Footwear
- Understanding the target consumer for the Footwear category
- Minimum 1 year of footwear design experience, ideally in performance or outdoor
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) in Spanish and English.
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrate high reliability, quality, and timeliness of deliverables
- Strong organisational skills
What do we offer?
🌟Culture of freedom, flexibility, and trust
🚀Entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation
💻Flexible work with a hybrid policy
☕Daily fresh fruit, coffee & tea
👐Team-building activities and work trips to paradise-like destinations
💳Social benefits with Cobee cards, including discounts in restaurants, transportation & gym memberships
✨Career growth through development programs
➖50% discounts on Tropicfeel’s products
🍻Craft beer, since having a good time is a serious business
📍Barcelona-based job in cool Poblenou offices (L4), 10 minutes from the beach
Global tourism is more popular than ever before, and as a result, it’s endangering the very fabric of our society, planet earth, and locals and travelers alike can already see its noticeable impact. It is essential that we change the way we understand traveling, so let’s begin by doing what is necessary to make a difference, today.
As a brand powered by innovation, we are harnessing the power of collaboration to challenge the status quo, walking alongside modern-day travelers in complete harmony, toward a more responsible future.
Let’s change the way we travel!