Product Line Manager - UGG Footwear, Womens
At Deckers Brands, Together, Every Step is a promise kept that every employee can bring their authentic self, is valued and supported, as a whole person, at work and beyond. Together, Every Step is how we continue to deliver exceptional business results, experience an amazing place to work, and have a positive impact on the communities and world around us.
Job Title: Product Line Manager – UGG Women’s Footwear (W Slippers)
Reports to: Director, Product & Merchandising – UGG Women’s Footwear
Location: Goleta, CA/Los Angeles, CA
The Product Line Manager is analytical and creative with a keen ability to influence across brand matrix and organizational counterparts to align on strategic direction. As a consumer and marketplace expert, the PLM is a central communication channel, partnering with Global Product Design & Product Development, as well as regional Omni-channel merchandising and distribution teams, marketing teams, and cross-functional stakeholders, to deliver globally relevant and brand-right product, targeting our consumer segments and aligning with our Brand Strategies.
A strong candidate for this role is equipped with a solid product merchandising background; product sensibility and the ability to build, curate and convey impactful product stories balanced with strong analytical skills will be key factors of success.
celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Working autonomously to build, drive, and strategize merchandise line plans
- Leading processes with design, development, sales and global marketing teams to create best-in-class product and managing the global product line through full life-cycle
- Driving, managing, and interpreting regional input to the global product process for the design and development of market right product
- Presenting and articulating how category product direction will achieve seasonal targets to Brand Leadership
- Creating seasonal concept briefs focused on Brand consumer targets, with end user product feature/benefit, and cost structure in mind
- Applying critical thinking skills to build seasonal strategy for multiple product lines
- Overseeing and managing strategic 3-year plan for multiple product lines
- Leading, managing, and influencing in a matrixed environment
- Driving the seasonal product merchandising process
- Working cross-functionally with PR & Collaborations teams to launch new concepts
Who You Are
- Passionate about and engaged in footwear, trends and innovation opportunities
- Team player
- Highly organized
- An open, curious, and adaptive problem-solver
- A self-starter, team-player who brings passion, enthusiasm and focus to their work
We’d love to hear from people with
- Strong product merchandising acumen, passionate and strategic in building great product
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills - ability to influence and engage stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
What We'll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$120,000 - $127,000
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Goleta, CA location. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
MOTIVATED BY THE PURSUIT