Designer - Woman Footwear
The resource will support the Woman Footwear Design team in all the activities: specifically in research and development activities, in the definition of the collection proposal, and in the realization of samples for the Product Development Team. In particular:
- Collaboration for the research of images, products, or anything else necessary for the realization of mood board for the collections, identifying and consulting the various sources (publications, photographs, internet, fairs, visits to stores and competitors);
- Development of creative proposals, in relation to the footwear category, in line with the identity of the Brand and the collections;
- Development of drawings useful for the passage of information to the product offices and departments interested in the correct development of the collection in compliance with the required times;
- Set up of new creative proposals with Illustrator and InDesign;
- Collaboration for the proper execution of creative and technical drawings necessary for production;
- Contribution to the materials research for the Woman Footwear Design Team and collaboration for the development of color chart proposals;
- Support to the Woman Footwear Product Development Team in the prototypes and sample-making phase, respecting the company’s timing;
- Collaboration for the organization and staging of photo shoots and support to the stylists and the Design Team to the creation of looks;
- Participation in research trips to Vintage and Department stores.
- Master’s degree in Fashion Design or similar;
- At least 2/3 years of previous experience with a focus on Footwear Design;
- IT abilities and professional knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (especially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop);
- Fluent Italian and English, both spoken and written (the knowledge of a third language is considered a plus);
- Problem-solving, precision, attention to detail, teamworking attitude and flexibility.