INTERN VIRTUALIZATION 3D ARTIST FOOTWEAR & ACCESSORIES
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
For our Footwear & Accessories Business Units, we are searching for a six months intern starting from October and taking care of the following tasks:
What you can expect:
- Actively and continuously contribute to the research and software implementation;
- Assist in the creation of digital sales material;
- Support the team in the seasonal photogrammetry of Footwear products;
- Help increase the outcome of 3D projects;
- Contribute in the development of 3D retopology, texturing and renderings.
- Have a background in textile technologies or design, aspiring to be part of the Fashion Industry;
- Have a good knowledge of the Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop, Blender and Substance as a plus;
- Be fluent in English;
- Think out of the box, proactively seeking improvements and solutions;
- Be open-minded and curious, always eager to experiment new ideas.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.