SENIOR DEVELOPER FOOTWEAR
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Responsible for managing the footwear product development process by supporting the respective Business Units and directly interact with supply partners to provide an effective transition of footwear designs from prototyping into production. Handle development projects with the guidance and support of the Team Leader Development.
- Receive Tech packages and prepare/review with factory to prepare samples.
- Communicate all product, shipping, tracking, material ideas and issues between factory and overseas team.
- Key support on tracking reports and shipping documents.
- Build and guide tech system confirmation specs with factory creation.
- Ensure all confirmed tech packages are accurate and on schedule to support C&E teams and timeline.
- Meet and influence product quality to meet highest standard during each phase of sampling.
- College or University graduated.
- At least 5-6 years working experience in shoe industry for Development.
- Be good at related office software (word, excel, PowerPoint, CAD).
- Passion to provide solution.
- Good communication skill.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.