INTERNSHIP DESIGN (COLOR & MATERIALS, GRAPHICS, APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR)
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Learn the entire creative design process from first sketch to final product
- Identify fashion trends and relevant contemporary brands
- Be responsible for one self-directed, individual projects and support in launching product (graphic) design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Generate and present strong product stories, designs and mood boards
- Under the direction of the (Graphic) Design team collect market intelligence, providing the team with accurate and up-to-date information on trends and developments
- Assist the (Graphic) Design team in the creation and maintenance of creative directions, product designs, tech packs, presentation materials, design mini sheets, specifications and color applications to drawings as well as data drawings for color specification
- Support the (Graphic) Design team on general tasks, such as create drawings, data management and database upkeep
- Support the (Graphic) Design team in maintaining, organizing and tracking the sample library for each season/asset
- Enrolled as a design student in a related creative field (e.g. fashion, product/transportation, graphic, textile, industrial design)
- Proficient Adobe Creative suite skills (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must) and MS Office
- Knowledge of 3D modeling is a plus (experience with software like Browzwear/Vstitcher, Clo3D, Modo, Rhino, Keyshot etc.)
- Self-starter: taking initiative, working independently and a hands-on approach with a strong storytelling ability
- Familiarity with market trends relevant to Design and Motorsports in general
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, project and time management skills
- Please add your portfolio in the application
- Flexible start date; duration is 6-12 months
Checklist: Please only apply if you can tick all boxes!
[ ] You are enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree at a university
[ ] You have a portfolio at hand
[ ] You are able and willing to relocate
[ ] You bring the necessary English skills
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.