UGG Product Line Manager - Women's Footwear (Sneakers)
The Product Line Manager is analytical and creative with a keen ability to influence across brand matrix and organizational counterparts to align on strategic direction. The PLM will partner with Global Product Design & Product Development, as well as regional Omni-channel merchandising and distribution teams, marketing teams, and cross-functional stakeholders by acting as a central communication channel and delivering globally relevant and brand-right product, targeting our brand consumer segments, and aligned with our Brand Strategies. A strong candidate for this role is consumer obsessed, passionate about product, strategic and passionate about sneaker culture & lifestyle.
We celebrate diversity--of your background, your experiences and your unique identity. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace where all of our employees can Come as They Are. We believe that when we bring our different perspectives to work, we are truly Better Together.
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
- Working autonomously to build, drive, and strategize merchandise line plans
- Leading processes with design, development, sales and global marketing teams to create best-in-class product and managing the global product line through full life-cycle
- Driving, managing, and interpreting all regional input to the global product process for the design and development of market right product
- Present and articulate how category product direction will achieve seasonal targets to Brand Leadership
- Creating seasonal concept briefs focused on Brand consumer targets, with end user product feature/benefit, and cost structure in mind
- Apply critical thinking skills to build seasonal strategy for multiple product lines
- Oversee and manage strategic 3-year plan for multiple product lines
- Lead, manage and influence in a matrixed environment
- Driving the seasonal product merchandising process
- Working cross-functionally with PR & Collaborations teams to launch new concepts
Who You Are
- Passionate about and engaged in sneaker culture.
- Team player
- Highly organized
- An open, curious, and adaptive problem-solver
- A self-starter who brings passion enthusiasm and focus to their work.
We’d love to hear from people with
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strategic mindset
- A passion for building great product
- A connection to sneaker / streetwear culture
- Highly motivated, a team player and a self-starter
What We'll Give You
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Financial Planning and wellbeing - No matter what financial goals our employees have set, we want to help them get there. Our plans provide powerful ways to protect income, pay for expenses and invest in the future.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. Our plans support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development.
- Health and Wellness - There’s nothing basic about our comprehensive health and wellness programs and offerings. While at work and at play, we aim to support a healthy lifestyle.
$120,000 - $124,000
The salary range posted reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this role in our Goleta, CA location. Individual pay will be determined by location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.
MOTIVATED BY THE PURSUIT