Sr. Footwear Designer
The ideal candidate must be creative, passionate, organized and follow direction well. This is the perfect opportunity and an incredible learning experience to work in a highly innovative & creative environment within the footwear industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the design team from conceptualization to finished product
- Sketching, CAD work and creating specs and tech packs for the manufacturing team overseas
- Produce product that is representative of the brand's DNA and aesthetic.
- Researching and forecasting fashion, materials and market trends
- Daily communication with overseas offices.
- College design degree preferred.
- 1-5 Years of footwear design experience.
- Strong Hand sketching ability and organizational skills.
- A strong fashion sense and the ability to interpret trends.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Effectively manage time and multi-task, pay strong attention to detail, and work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Illustrator/Photoshop skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be motivated and eager to learn in a fast paced industry