Footwear Designer Performance Outdoor
We are excited to offer the position of Performance Footwear Designer within our Design team. You will work in a very fast-moving environment where you will be involved in the full design process of footwear creation starting from concept research to product briefings for production.
- You will be an integral part of the Performance Footwear team.
- You will be working closely with product managers, developers, material specialists to design the high performance footwear they need to push the boundaries.
- You own your projects from design concepts through final delivery.
- You will work on developing concepts, mock-ups, visuals, 2D and 3D files for new projects.
- You will collaborate with our Zurich based development team and our Vietnam based development team on creating functional and performance-driven products.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in product/industrial design and/or design engineering.
- You have at least 2/3 years of performance footwear design or footwear design engineering experience with a major footwear brand.
- Strong interest and experience with performance footwear, athletes data as well as a connection to sports and a ability to translate those into products.
- You have excellent 2D software skills (Adobe CS), 3D software skills (Modo, Cinema 4D) are definitely a plus.
- You have good sketching and mock-up skills.
- You have an innovative mind with a strong drive to pushing the boundaries of footwear design.
- You have a structured mind, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are able to work in a fast-moving environment and handling several projects and seasons at the same time.
- You have a strong interest in working with cross-functional teams – materials, product managers, designers.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.