Footwear Designer Youth
We are excited to offer the position of Performance and Performance All Day Footwear Designer within our Design team, with a focus on Kids and Youth Sneakers. You will work in a very fast-moving environment where you will be involved in the full design process of footwear creation starting from concept research to product briefings for production.
- Be an integral part of the Footwear design team and own your projects from design concepts through final delivery.
- Collaborate closely with Innovation, Product Development and the Product Managers.
- Bring your concepts to life through mock-ups, visuals, 2D and 3D technology.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Zurich based development team and our Vietnam based development team on creating functional and performance-driven products.
- Stay on top of the industry by conducting research on market and consumer trends, and contribute to shaping our future vision.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in product or industrial design or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years of industrial design experience, with preferably some footwear design experience.
- You have an innovative mind with a drive to pushing the boundaries of footwear design.
- You are passionate about what future generations will wear on their feet and have a keen eye for lifestyle, streetwear and fashion trends to push future concepts for this consumer segment.
- You have excellent 2D software skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CS), 3D software skills (Modo, Cinema 4D) are a plus.
- You love to be creative, sketching and making things comes naturally.
- You are an explorer at heart, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment, and you can handle several projects and seasons at once.
- You are a collaborator and you enjoy working with interdisciplinary teams, including designers, materials, and product managers.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken.